- We believe in and express joyous worship, honoring the Father, Son and Holy Spirit as we celebrate the life and love of our Lord Jesus Christ (Romans 11:36-12:1-2).
- We hold to the Apostles Creed asserting Jesus as God’s virgin-born Son–His sinless life, atoning death and literal resurrection providing salvation (Acts 4:12).
- We focus on Christ-honoring, grace-based preaching and teaching ministry rooted in the authority of God’s eternal Word, the Holy Bible (2 Timothy 3:16).
- We believe in the apostolic convictions in 2 Corinthians 5:14, 15that we are commissioned by the grace of God to share salvation with all. We are believe in our call and support worldwide, interdenominational evangelism to support ministries thatproclaimthat Jesus Christ is the Savior, Baptizer with the Holy Spirit, Healer, and Soon-Coming King (Acts 20:27) to all.
- Church Health and Biblical Balance
- We believe in creating a personal and church lifestyle of joy and hope inChrist and His kingdom, as described in John 10:10, Romans 14:17 and 15:13.
- We promote creative, personal and church ministries that that spread the Gospel, meets human need and multiplies life-producing ministries (Phil. 1:9-11).
- We believe our worship should have passion, with order, and that our lives should express biblical grace with obedience in lifestyle, with liberty, wisdom and charity in all things (1 Corinthians 13:13; 14:40).
- We embrace all who love Christ, pursuing our distinct sense of mission and values, while affirming the whole church beyond our ranks (Philippians 2:1-10).
- We embrace those seeking Christ and will stand in support their journey to know and accept Jesus Christ as their personal Lord and Savior.
Fellowship and Ministry
- We believe that God’s will calls for planting and growing local churches as described in Acts 9:31 and Ephesians 3:14-19. We believe that Christians may be grown, nurtured and equipped for ministry in the church and beyond.
- We cultivate every-member ministry as in 1 Corinthians 12:12-27. We believe that Christ’s is that His church be the living evidence of His love and power to the world.
- We honor the Holy Spirit’s call to, and gifting’s of, church leaders under Christ’s commission and lordship, irrespective of age, gender or ethnicity (Acts 2:17-18).